Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: DV Camcorder owner searching project to join

  1. #1
    Inactive Member rubstrol's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 29th, 2001
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hi everyone
    I Just bought my first camcorder and I looking for a interesting project to join.
    I am Brazilian male who lives in london(E17).
    Also I have available a home studio recording,with musical instruments,mics etc.As I am unenployed at the moment I got lots of spare time.Any good ideais will be considered,but please,no time wasters.
    [email protected]

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member rubstrol's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 29th, 2001
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    also reading back my previous post I would like to apologise for my lame ingrisch

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Pryce
    Guest Pryce's Avatar

    Post

    Hi,
    We dont have a list of projects here on this board, but why dont you go and make one yourself, if you are unemployed you have one of the best gifts you can have and that is time. Go over to Walthamstow Flats or Leyton Cycle Track and get some footage. Why not try Walthamstow market on a Saturday (The UK's longest Market) (OK, so I lived there for a number of years). Go to the library and find out if there is anything going on in the area: Races, Meetings, Crowds... anything with a bit of action. If you have an edit suite then you have your the final piece to your project. Go make "Waltham Forest in October" Video. Go and buy Timeout magazine and see what's going on in London and get the tube with a cheap day return.
    If you want why not go to Speakers Corner in Hyde Park corner in London on Sunday, this is where a load of people stand up and start ranting on about anything. Be carefull people can get a bit hot about being filmed.
    Sorry this is the best I can come up with so early in the morning.
    And another thing, your English is fine.

    Asta luego

    Pryce

    ------------------
    http://prycejones.com/film/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •